Lake Structures: Lilly Pads
Lilly pads can be the most exciting stuff to fish, and the most heartbreaking. Here are a few tips to landing some awesome bass in lily pads.
5 Tips Fishing for Bass in Lily Pads
- Try the Scum Frog® BigFoot®. It makes some great kicks on the water.
- Cast your frog into the pads.
- Slow down, reel your frog in at a nice slow pace.
- Large pads can be pretty productive in the summer because they provide shade for bass.
- Be patient, you've gotta let them get it into their mouth before setting the hook. Count two seconds before the hook set.