Lake Structures: Docks & 20.5 in. Bass
Docks are a blast to fish and have produced some pretty awesome largemouth bass. Check out the video for the day's 20.5" bass...it was awesome!
Tips for bass fishing Docks
- The senko wacky rig is an awesome option for fishing docks and definitely my preferred choice. Fish it with no weight. It's a beast!
- Don't be afraid to work the entire dock. I've caught a lot of bass on the wheel line.
- Side cast underneath the dock.
- Make sure to let your senko float to the bottom and then jig it pretty hard to get in bouncing.
- Dock fishing is awesome in July (Minnesota lakes).