A Little Pre-Spawn Action
We're fishing right before the bass spawning season starts, so the Bass are in the deeper water, just starting to move into shallow pockets. This is an awesome time to fish because bass are in a feeding mode and aggressive!
5 Pre-Spawn Bass Fishing Tips
- Have a process...either start deep and work your way shallow, or start shallow and work your way deep.
- Warmer weather will turn on the action.
- Bass are easily spooked this time of year, stay as far back as you can and avoid using your trolling motor.
- Worms and jigs are great options. Pre-spawn bass are aggressive and in a feeding mode.
- Don't overthink it...Go out and have fun!
- Bryan B